- Ensure internal policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Safeguard and promote the health, safety and welfare of children in line with our child protection and safeguarding procedures.
- Attend staff meetings and training sessions for continuous professional development;
- Support and supervise staff with their day to day duties;
- Ensure that practice and provision in the room meets the requirements of Aistear/Siolta.
- Working in partnership with parents and other agencies.
- To plan, prepare and evaluate activities at the appropriate ability levels of the children.
Level 6 / 8 Early Childhood Care and Education
Minimum 3 years experience as an Early Years Educator
How to Apply
Please send a copy of your CV via email to Klara (firstname.lastname@example.org).