Raphoe Community Playgroup is looking for an Early Years Educator for Maternity Cover position to join our well established team.
Responsibilities – Day to Day – As a Childcare Assistant in the ECCE room, you will be a key member of the Raphoe Community Playgroup team, responsible for delivering high quality care and learning opportunities for children, based on the needs and interests of those children.
Duties will include:
· Planning, implementing and documenting an Aistear-led, play-based curriculum
· Supporting the children’s play, and consequently their learning and development
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children
- Maintaining professionalism at all times
- Having fun and preparing enjoyable learning experiences
- Willing to Be Garda Vetting