· The Deputy Manager and Supervisor will work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, and help support the following within their role:
- To provide ongoing support, advice, and information to early years providers and management
- To promote quality development in the setting for children and their families
- To Report back to management on issues that arise within the setting.
- To give support to staff where needed/and Support office tasks when needed.
- Must demonstrate high skills in the field of Early Years to promote excellence and quality in our provision.
- Has proven ability in developing and delivering guidance on Early Years policies, procedures, and standards.
- Demonstrate the ability to demonstrate the necessary vision, leadership, and experience to lead staff.
- To assist the team to implement quality-driven practices.
- To meet deadline as set out by the Management.
- To assist the Management managing the companies Health and Safety standards
- To assist the Management managing the companies Fire safety standards
- Ensuring that the all staff within the company stay motivated within their roles.
- To ensure that the health and wellbeing of staff is maintained to a high standard
- To encourage and guide staff through their continued development.
Level 7/Level 8- BA in Early years education – or higher
Experience is essential- minimum of 4years experience
How to Apply
Please send a cover letter- explaining your current role and in depth details of your experience within the sector.
Please attach a current C.V- and forward to email@example.com