|The Parents Plus Parent Courses online via Parentline are open for booking for parents for the Autumn Courses.|
We would appreciate your sharing this information with parents who might be interested in attending.
The Parents Plus Charity is Ireland’s leading provider of high-quality evidence-based parenting programmes. We are a social enterprise who in 2022 received RTÉ Toy Show/Community Foundation of Ireland funding to extend the suite of parenting programmes online.
Our programmes make a measurable impact for parents, children and families.
|Parents can access the Parent Courses by booking now, see below the suite of available programmes:|
1. Early Years (0-6), covers building relations and self-esteem through play and special time; creating good routines; managing behaviour and tantrums and more.
2. Children’s Programme (6-11), covers supporting schoolwork and building self-esteem; setting positive boundaries and rules; positive behaviour management techniques; family problem solving and more.
3. Healthy Families Programme, for parents of children 10yrs and under, covering Managing Technology; Healthy Mealtimes and Food Routines; Building Family Relationships; Sleep routines and more.
4. Adolescent Programme, covers positive rules & boundaries; building and maintaining good relationships and communication with your teen; listening and family problem solving approach and more.
5. Parenting When Separated, includes the co-parenting relationship; emotional support for children during separation or divorce; personal coping; contact and handovers; stress management and more.
Click Parent Courses for more information and to book into your preferred course.
The courses book up quickly and there are 14 places per programme so we’d encourage you to book soon to get a place. There is also a waitlist system for future courses and fully concessionary places available for anyone who needs this.
We would be grateful if you could share this information with parents in your networks.
For further enquires re booking please contact email@example.com