We are looking to appoint the successful applicant into a managerial role within our busy service.
You will work alongside the current manager within the service.
The role will include:
- responsibility of the day to day running of the service, the children and staff
- To ensure high standards of care at the centre
- To develop curriculum in line with Aistear and Siolta
- Ensure a good standard of hygiene
- Attend meetings and undertake training as required
- Revise policies and procedures as required Adhere to Child Protection Policy of the service and report any concerns
- Manage a budget and maintain accounts
- Maintain all records as required by Pobal, Tusla and HSE
- Represent the service during inspections
- Network with appropriate statutory and voluntary agencies
- Ensure group is adequately insured and all safety equipment id maintained and regularly serviced.
- To develop ongoing positive relationships with parents
- To facilitate regular staff meetings
- To co-ordinate recruitment, induction, appraisal and training requirements for staff
- Be able to take charge and direct children and staff in case of an emergency
- Maintain strict confidentiality, any breach of confidentiality about children or their families will constitute gross misconduct
- Perform any other reasonable duties that may be assigned from time to time
- Have a working knowledge of ECCE and NCS, as well being confident in using the hive.
Minimum 3 years work experience in a similar role.
The Ability to lead a team is essential, as is, kindness, warmth and responsiveness to the needs of children and staff. Good Communication and Relating Skills with children, staff and parents. A comprehensive knowledge of relevant legislation and regulations.
How to Apply
Please send all C.V.’s and cover letters to email@example.com.
If you require any further information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0749138841