We are recruiting for an Educational Leader at Early Learning Schools. This is an exciting new role that is more than a job, it’s a purpose!
You will be responsible for bringing the curriculum to life, in collaboration with our Early Years Educators to maximize each child’s development, learning & joy. As part of the leadership team, it’s the Educational Leaders job to support the Educators in our centre to ensure all children are engaging with the curriculum and to ensure that Quality Standards are met (Aistear & Siolta).
Reports to: Centre Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
To be considered, you will have:
• Minimum Fetac Level 8 equivalent in an early year’s qualification
• Excellent leadership skills and experience in mentoring and providing peer to peer support.
• Be a pioneer for listening, observing and being thoughtful.
• Previous experience working in the early years sector
• Excellent communication skills for interacting with our children, parents and team
• Knowledge of or experience in High Scope or Reggio Emilio philosophy (desirable)
Early Learning Schools let children enjoy childhood in the world’s most natural surroundings; the outdoors. In our schools, children experience the outdoors in all types of weather, exploring, learning and creating memories that will stay with them for the rest of their lives
How to Apply
Please email your CV to us at:
Please also include an email or cover letter telling us why you are the person for this job.