- To provide quality early childhood care and education to children
- To guide, observe, stimulate and supervise children in a safe and caring environment.
- To work in close co-operation with the Manager and the other team members
- To act, if required, as a key worker to specified children
- Ensure the safety, security and wellbeing of all children in your care
- To assist in the planning and implementation of an age appropriate stimulating programme of activities which will enhance the child’s natural growth and development.
- To assist in documentation of child observations and learning journals, it is the duty of the early years practitioner to ensure all children assigned to them have monthly observations carried out and learning journals are kept up to date throughout the academic year.
- To ensure all quality and safety standards are maintained in the service always
QQI (Fetac) level 5 minimum
Not essential as full training will be provided
How to Apply
Email Louise on firstname.lastname@example.org