Raphoe Community Playgroup is looking for an Early Years Educator for a Childcare Assistant /AIM Support position to join our well established team.
Responsibilities – Day to Day – As a Childcare Assistant/ AIM Support in the ECCE room, you will be a key member of the Raphoe Community Playgroup team, responsible for delivering high quality care and learning opportunities for children, based on the needs and interests of those children.
Duties will include:
· Planning, implementing and documenting an Aistear-led, play-based curriculum
· Supporting the children’s play, and consequently their learning and development
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children
- Maintaining professionalism at all times
- Having fun and preparing enjoyable learning experiences
- Willing to Be Garda Vetting
Skills – Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Qualification in Childcare (minimum QQI level 5)
- Fun nature and kind personality
- An enthusiastic attitude to working with children.
- Excellent interaction and communication skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of Aistear (NCCA), Siolta and the preschool regulations.
- Must be Motivated and a Team Player.
- Willing to up skill and take part in further training
- Experience is an advantage
Expected start date: 30/08/2022
How to Apply
Closing Date for applications: If you wish to apply for the post please email your C.V before the closing date to firstname.lastname@example.org