Open for Applications Today 15th of August.
The Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth (DCEDIY) will re-open the Learner Fund Bursary to Early Learning and Care practitioners who are new graduates of a recognised Early Childhood Education and Care degree programme.
The award must be placed at level 7/8/9 on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) and achieved in the academic years 2015 – 2022. The qualification must be a full, major award; the bursary cannot be paid in respect of partially completed awards.
- Application form to be completed in full and submitted by the deadline specified.
- Applicants must be currently working in a Tusla registered Early Learning & Care service.
- Supporting qualifications documentation (including photographic identification) must be provided with the application form.
- In lieu of graduating certificates, transcripts from the third level education institution can be accepted.
- The transcripts from the third level education institution must be in document/hard copy form and endorsed by the institution; screenshots of online student records cannot be accepted.
- The transcript from the third level education institution can only be accepted if it clearly shows that the full award has been achieved.
The 2022 Learner Fund Childminder bursary will be open to applications from August 15 to September 30 2022.
Bursary for Childminders who are registered with Tusla and hold a Level 5 or Level 6 award on the National Framework of Qualifications (NFQ) and achieved in the academic years 2015 to 2022 inclusive.
Contact Donegal Childcare Committee 074 91 23442 or email: email@example.com, for further details on eligibility and the application process.