The dates of the first preliminary payments for Community Childcare Subvention Plus (CCSP) Saver Programme and ECCE for the 2022/23 programme call are listed below:
- CCSP: 12 August 2022
- ECCE: 19 August 2022
If services wish to be included in the first round of preliminary payments, the Funding Agreement for that programme must have been agreed on or before the dates in the below table:
|Programme||Funding Agreement activation date (in order to be included in the preliminary payment)||Preliminary payment date|
|CCSP ||05 August||12 August|
|ECCE||12 August||19 August|
Funding agreements activated after the dates above continue to be eligible for preliminary payments and will be included in subsequent payment runs. CCSP Saver Programme Payments For CCSP 2022, preliminary payments will be made on 12 and 19 August.
- Payments from 26 August onwards will be based on approved registrations for CCSP programme year 2022.
- Over-payments in CCSP 2021 will be deducted from preliminary payments.
ECCE Payments For ECCE 2022, preliminary payments will be made on the 19 August, 26 August and 2 September, no preliminary payments will be made week ending 9 September (see below for details).Preliminary payment details
- The CCSP 2022 preliminary payment will be based on approved CCSP 21/22 registrations (FTE) in the sample week ending 13/05/2022. (The payment is for 4 weeks at this rate.)
- The ECCE 2022 preliminary payment will be based on approved ECCE 2021/22 registrations (FTE) in the sample week beginning 29/11/2021. (The payment is for 4 weeks at this rate.)
- Over-payments in ECCE 2021 will be deducted from preliminary payments.
- Services will not receive more than one preliminary payment
Payments will be made to the existing bank account associated with the service/programme on the Early Years Hive.Payment schedule Please review the below payment schedules for CCSP and ECCE 2022 for dates of future payments:
Subsequent payments will be based on approved registrations.Please note AIM Level 1 payments will be included in the ECCE payment on 16 September 2022.Where the preliminary payment already made is in excess of the amount due to you, based on your approved registrations subsequent payments will be adjusted for reconciliation purposes. AIM Payments AIM Level 7 payments for the 2022/23 programme will commence on the 19 August. Payments are made one week in advance and weekly thereafter.To ensure the effective processing of AIM Level 7 payments, you must ensure that the child(ren) who have been approved AIM Level 7 support have an active and approved ECCE or CCSP registration on the Early Years Hive for the 2022/2023 programme call. Please note AIM Level 7 rates have increased for the 2022/23 programme call as follows:
- Higher Capitation Level is paid at a rate of €48 per day and covers 3 hours of staff time.
- Lower Capitation Level is paid at a rate of €32 per day and covers 2 hours of staff time.